Megyn Kelly sums up Obama's Paid Liar's WH news briefing. Funny!
One of the country’s sought after speakers on the political circuit, Burnett believed he could turn Palin into the next Oprah, offering to produce a daytime TV talk show hosted by the conservative icon herself.Burnett, best known for his success in the reality TV show genre with hit series "Survivor," "The Apprentice," and "The Voice," has also produced several award shows, including the annual “People’s Choice Awards” and the 2011 “Primetime Emmy Awards.” Mark Burnett and his wife, actress Roma Downey, produced "The Bible," a 10 hour History Channel drama based upon stories of the Bible. "The Bible" has become the number 1 new series on cable TV this year and has been seen by more than 100 million viewers worldwide.
But so far, Palin has said no — though the deal is not completely dead, say insiders.
The sticking points have been over location and money, people familiar with the deal say. Burnett has insisted that Palin do the show from either New York or Los Angeles, which would require her to move for a significant portion of the year from her residence in Alaska where she lives with husband Todd.
Asked to comment about the offer, Palin told Newsmax via email: "Todd and I have always loved working with Mark Burnett, and our family is always up for adventure, so never say never."
Burnett’s office declined to comment on the matter.
Burnett's production company produced a reality series hosted by Governor Palin, "Sarah Palin's Alaska," which aired on TLC in the 2010-11 season, and the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate was also a guest co-host of the Today Show in April of 2012.
Original post on:
By Josh Painter
This is why Mark Levin is known as The Great One!
Governor Sarah Palin via Twitter
Gosnell verdict is a step closer to fundamentally restoring America's destiny as an exceptional nation with the unalienable right to life.
It appears Michele Nunn will announce next week that she’s a candidate for the United States Senate for the Democrats in Georgia. Mike Berlon, Chairman of the Georgia Democrat Party, says he wants a clear or “near clear” primary. Also, last week, someone funded a robo call for Georgia House Minority Leader Stacy Abrams asking about support for her in a run against Governor Nathan Deal.
This man lives in a world of his own...
Listen anywhere, anytime. Save this audio to your device.
- Video: Texas Congressman Louis Gohmert stopped by Fox and Friends Sunday to discuss Benghazi-Gate May 12, 2013
- Video: Allen West stops by Fox and Friends Sunday to discuss the IRS vs Tea Party 5-12-2013
- MOTHER'S DAY EXCLUSIVE: SALLY HEATH, SARAH PALIN'S MOM ON THE JOYS OF RAISING KIDS
- The IRS’s Tea-Party Targeting | National Review Online
- Presidents of ABC and CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House With Ties to Benghazi
- AP shocker: Senior IRS officials knew conservative groups were being targeted
- Poll: Alaskans Want Sarah Palin to Run for U.S. Senate
- Obama´s Health Secretary Seeks Donations from Companies for Obamacare
- CBS News President Brother of Obama National Security Official; Will He Oust Benghazi Reporter Sharyl Attkisson?
- Governor Sarah Palin already 36k plus likes to her post « Gretawire