While the massive, historic cover-up continues, some are fighting for the truth when it comes to Benghazi. Sarah Steelman is doing just that. This week she calls out Hillary Clinton and makes it crystal clear that it does in fact make a difference to understand why things went down the way they did that night on September 11, 2012. Steelman says understanding why and what went wrong will help prevent it from happening again. A classic case of history repeating itself looms if the cards are not put on the table. Steelman is calling on one principled Democrat to speak out and stand up to the Clinton-Obama machine. Steelman can not believe not one Democrat is demanding answers. Listen NOW!
Fox News investigated the Philadelphia abortion doctor charged with murdering babies in a clinic that can only be described as a “House of Horrors.”
The report reveals how Dr. Kermit Gosnell has been at the heart of the abortion-rights movement for 40 years, going back to an episode that came to be known as the “Mother’s Day Massacre.” The hour-long special includes shocking interviews with Gosnell’s patients.
Bill Maher said something on HBO's Real Time Friday that Barack Obama's fans in the media didn't consider when they promoted the former junior senator from Illinois to the White House.
"This president wouldn't be president if they had caught him" smoking pot. "He'd still be a community organizer" (video follows with transcript and commentary):
- Video: Megyn Kelly on Google Glasses – A Palin rip-off :-)
- Video: Michelle Malkin joins Fox and Friends to discuss the Benghazi cover-up - 5-2-13
- ‘Can only imagine how beautiful the heavens sound’: Laura Bush, stars pay tribute at George Jones funeral [pics]
- BENGHAZI: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation
- Video: Jesse Jackson’s main squeeze Tamara Holder attacks Lila Rose on Hannity 4-30-2013
- Sarah Palin: President Barack Obama had better clear this up today